- Select the campaign you wish to create a keyword for by clicking the Manage button from your list of campaigns on the campaign dashboard.
- Click the Settings icon in the campaign navigation bar in the top right hand corner of your campaign home screen, then click on General.
- Enter the email addresses you'd like to use for each specific type of email alert. If you want to add more than one email address to receive a specific email alert, simply separate each email address by a comma, and a space. So if you wanted three emails to receive the alerts, it would look like this: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- When finished, click the Save Changes button at the bottom of the screen.
Email Alert Types
- Summary: Gives you a daily email of all new subscribers and unsubscribes.
- One-by-One: You can receive email alerts every time a customer subscribes or unsubscribes from your campaign