Select the campaign the subscriber that you wish to edit is subscribed to by clicking the Manage button from your list of campaigns on the campaign dashboard.
Click the Subscribers icon in the campaign navigation bar in the top right hand corner of your campaign homescreen.
- On the righthand side of the screen you'll find a search field, which you'll use to find the subscriber you wish to edit.
- Once you've found the phone number, click the View button for that specific subscriber.
- Besides each piece of data that is editable (first name, zip code and email address), you'll see a blue link that says Edit. Click the Edit link to edit the specific piece of information you'd like to edit.
- When finished editing, click Save.
- To learn how to change a subscriber's wireless carrier, click here.
- To learn how to unsubscribe a subscriber, click here.
- Unfortunately you can't change a subscriber's mobile phone number. If a subscriber changes phone numbers, have them opt-in to the campaign again, and be sure to remove their old phone number from your campaign.