Have you scheduled a message to be sent to new subscribers as they join your campaign, or what about a message that you've scheduled to be sent to all of your subscribers sometime in the future, but now need to edit that message? No problem, we've got you covered!
- Select the campaign where the message you'd like to edit is stored by clicking the Manage button from your list of campaigns on the campaign dashboard.
- Click the Messaging icon in the campaign navigation bar in the top right hand corner of your campaign homescreen.
- Below the green New Message button, you'll see a link that says Scheduled, click on that link. This is where all your scheduled messages that are either after opt-in messages that are sent to new subscribers, or scheduled messages that have yet to be sent to all subscribers will be stored.
- To edit a scheduled message, click the Edit link corresponding to the specific message you wish to edit.
- When done editing your scheduled message, click the green Save Changes button at the bottom of the screen.