While most campaigns only use one keyword per campaign, Tatango allows you to create multiple Keywords for one campaign if you want. Multiple keywords are a great way to track the effectiveness of different advertising channels, in addition to managing and keeping subscribers from different locations separated, but still together in the same campaign. They're also useful if there's a good chance that your customers will misspell your advertised keyword, as you'll be able to claim all of the misspellings of your advertised keyword. The location of the mobile opt-in page has change since the video walkthrough was recorded. The instruction below have the updated location.
- Select the campaign you wish to create a keyword for by clicking the Manage button from your list of campaigns on the campaign dashboard.
- Click the Subscribers icon in the campaign navigation bar in the top right hand corner of your campaign home screen.
- Select the Mobile Opt-in option within the settings icon
- Click the blue + circle to the right of your current keyword, which will add another field for you to enter a second keyword. Repeat process if necessary.
- When you're finished adding keywords, click the Save Changes button at the bottom of the screen.
- If you're using multiple keywords for a campaign, you'll most likely be interested in using this data to segment your messages.
- alias, alias keyword, alias keywords